If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 20th Congressional District of Florida can receive assistance from my office in dealing with Federal agencies by following these two steps:

1. Please fill out the form below (required fields are noted, please include as much information as possible).

2. Please download the printable privacy authorization form. Regardless of which agency you need help with, my office must have a signed privacy release form to proceed on your behalf and to comply with the provisions of the The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. ยง 552a).

You will be contacted by staff in my office before we inquire into your case.

Contact Information
* First Name
* Last Name
* Email Address:
* Address:
* City:
* State:
* Zip:
* Phone Number:
Case Information
* Date of Birth:
Social Security Number:
* Agency Involved:
* Agency Case Number(s): (if none, indicate "None")
* Description of Problem
Branch of Service: (if applicable)
Military Rank: (if applicable)

Stay Connected

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.

Office Locations